CVT-CHAIN is a highly advanced, Full Synthetic, long drain, automatic transmission fluid. It is manufactured with advanced Synthetic base oils and state of the art Additive technology for applications in many modern types of Continuously Variable Transmissions (CVT) that utilise a chain driven system.
CVT-CHAIN is designed for use in in passenger cars, 4WD and, light commercial vehicles fitted with chain driven systems including LuK chain and Audi (Multitronic) types.
CVT-CHAIN is suitable for systems used in vehicles such as Audi, Ford and Subaru such as
Audi A4 / A5, Subaru Forester S3 / S4, Subaru Impreza / Levorg & Liberty.
It is not suited for use in Honda Jazz GD and CR-Z, Toyota and Lexus Hybrid vehicles or where low-viscosity CVT fluids are required such as Nissan NS-3.
NOTE: This fluid MUST not be used in conventional Automatic Transmissions.
- Minimises wear and maximises equipment Life.
- Full Synthetic long Life performance.
- Minimizes friction between belts and pulleys protecting against component fatigue
- Shear stable formulation provides consistent shift quality.
- Compatible with a wide range of seal materials.
- Excellent low temperature fluidity, reducing start up wear.
- Low deposit formation due to use of outstanding Oxidation Inhibitors
Industry & Manufacturer's Specifications
- Audi G 052 180
- Audi G 052 516
- Audi TL 52180
- Chrysler Jeep Dodge NS-2
- Diahatsu Ammix CVT Fluid DFE
- Ford CVT2
- Subaru CV-30
- Subaru High Torque CVT Fluid
- Subaru K0425Y0710
- Subaru Lineartronic CVTF
- Subaru Lineartronics Chain CVT
- Toyota CVTF FE
|Density at 15°C, kg/L
|Viscosity, Kinematic, cSt at 40°C
|Viscosity, Kinematic, cSt at 100°C
|Brookfield Viscosity, cP at -40°C
|Ca content, Mass %
|Boron, Mass %
|Phosphorus, Mass %
No reviews for this Product yet.