DOT 3 Brake Fluid is a Premium quality, non-silicone, non-Mineral/petroleum based, fully Synthetic Brake Fluid designed for use in a wide range of brake and clutch applications.
DOT 3 Brake Fluid is recommended for re-fill or top-up of brake and clutch systems in passenger cars, 4WD's, motorcycles, light and heavy duty commercial vehicles, mining, construction and agricultural equipment that require a non petroleum based DOT 3 brake & clutch Hydraulic fluid.
DOT 3 Brake Fluid is suitable for use where the vehicle manufacturer specifies DOT 3 Brake Fluid.
DOT 3 Brake Fluid can be used for first fill or refilling a brake or clutch system. For best results, the system should always be flushed with Penrite Brake Fluid DOT 3 prior to first fill or before refilling the system.
DOT 3 Brake Fluid should be changed according to the manufacturers service Specifications.
- Do not mix this product with SILICONE DOT 5 or Mineral type brake fluids.
- For vehicles that require Mineral based products i.e. Citroen, Penrite LHM Plus should be used.
- Not mixable with Silicone type assembly compounds
- Avoid contact with skin, varnish & paint. If skin contact occurs wash with water.
Brake Fluids are naturally Hygroscopic and will absorb water from the air. This will lower the effectiveness of the product. After opening bottle, ensure cap is resealed tightly to avoid water contamination.
- Excellent braking response due to high boiling point of fluid.
- High wet boiling point ensures long term retention of fluid performance.
- Compatible with all common brake system materials
- Compatible with Penrite Super DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid
Industry & Manufacturer's Specifications
- AS 1960-2005 Grade 1
- DOT 3
- ISO 4925 Class 3
- SAE J1703
- US FMVSS No 116 DOT 3
|Density at 20°C, kg/L
||1.01 - 1.06
|Viscosity, Kinematic, cSt at -40°C
|Viscosity, Kinematic, cSt at 100°C
|Equilibrium Reflux Boiling Point (wet), (typical)
|Equilibrium Reflux Boiling Point (dry), (typical)
||7.0 - 11.5
No reviews for this Product yet.
DOT 3 BRAKE FLUID is proudly used by: