MC Gear Oil is a Premium Mineral high performance, SAE 10W-40 API GL-4 gear oil, specially formulated for separate gearboxes used in Two Stroke and Four Stroke motorcycles including ATV's.
Can be used where the following SAE Viscosities are recommended:
MC Gear Oil is a Premium Mineral high performance, SAE 10W-40 API GL-4 gear oil, specially formulated for separate gearboxes used in Two Stroke and Four Stroke motorcycles including ATVï¿½s.
MC Gear Oil is recommended for use in motorcycle gearboxes that require SAE 10W-30, 10W-40 or 15W-40 engine oils. It is also suitable for use where an API GL-4, SAE 80W or 80W-85 gear oil is required. It is especially suitable in gearboxes that have oil immersed clutches.Motorcycle Gear Oil is also suitable for use in passenger cars, 4WDs, light & heavy commercial vehicle gearboxes and transfer cases where a SAE 80W or 80W-85, API GL-4 gear oil is recommended.
- SMOOTH & precise gear shifts
- COMPETITION PROVEN and trusted for performance machines
- OPTIMUM clutch slip prevention in 4 stroke motorcycles with wet clutches
- Purpose designed additives improve the shift feel for the Life of the drain
- Highly shear stable formulation, providing ultimate performance
- Enhanced oxidation stability, reducing harmful deposits
- Excellent wear protection
- Formulated to meet manufacturers requirements for Transmission oils
Industry & Manufacturer's Specifications
|Density at 15°C, kg/L
|Viscosity, Kinematic, cSt at 40°C
|Viscosity, Kinematic, cSt at 100°C
|Cold Cranking Viscosity, cP at -25°C
|Ca content, Mass %
|Zinc, Mass %
|Sulphated Ash, Mass %
No reviews for this Product yet.
MC GEAR OIL (MINERAL) is proudly used by: